RE: Fiberglass or composite beams and structural shapes

Check out Enduro Composite Systems  - they have a small selection of
fiberglass/composite beams and structural shapes.  You can contact them at
(800) 231-7271.

Danny Moore
Civil/Structural Engineering Department
S & B Engineers and Constructors