Acad2000doc.lsp

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I am in the process of learning LISP in Acad2000.  In the Support directory are many LISP routines supplied by Autodesk.  Here are my questions

(1) the "ACAD2000doc.lsp" says it is automatically loaded.  However, it did not load for me.  Am I the only one that have the problem?

(2) After I loaded ACAD2000doc with appload only the command "ddselect" works for me.  The command "LispEd" which I really want does not.  Why?  Should I add "c:" in front of the LispEd?

Thanks