Acad2000doc.lsp[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Ellen Finkelstein <ellenfinkl(--nospam--at)bigfoot.com>;, "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Acad2000doc.lsp
- From: Sam Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:39:42 -0700
(1) the "ACAD2000doc.lsp" says it is automatically loaded. However, it did not load for me. Am I the only one that have the problem?
(2) After I loaded ACAD2000doc with appload only the command "ddselect" works for me. The command "LispEd" which I really want does not. Why? Should I add "c:" in front of the LispEd?
- Prev by Subject: Aaphalt Implegnated Board under tank foundation
- Next by Subject: accelerating curing of concrete slab
- Previous by thread: Re: Metric Steel Shapes--ASTM A7M
- Next by thread: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY