Re: w/c ratio after concrete set

If you review the last paragraph where you say "full time inspection
would not have solved this problem" with the first paragraph where you
say "the driver just turns the valve...(to add water", I think you will
see an inconsistency. A full time inspector will not allow more water if
it exceeds the specs. On no job I know of where there are specs. and an
inspector does the driver just add water without permission. And when
water is added, it is noted on the ticket and signed for by the
inspector.
Maybe they do it different where you are.

Stan Scholl, P. E.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.