RE: Fiberglass or composite beams and structural shapes

Morrison Molder Fiber Glass Company

Old business card has the following information:

Western Regional Sales Office
9227 Haven Ave.
Suite 330
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(714) 941-1875

I think the area code has changed to 909.

Also might try:

400 Commonwealth Ave.
P.O. Box 580
Bristol, VA 24203-0580