RE: wood screw replacing nails at shear walls

*HELP, HELP, HELP
*My client wants to use screw instead of nails for the shear walls.
*Where can I get some information and shear values for screws
*to replace the
*8d nails. Is there a ICBO REPORT?
*
*THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,
*
*Francisco Duarte, E.I.T.

i'm assuming you are talking about plywood to metal studs.

in case you haven't found it already...
erico 	ER 4144
duo-fast 	ER 5299
paslode	ER 5380