Re: Truss computer program

I agree that using a standard analysis package is the way to go, but some
people in this would want everything on a silver platter.

I just use standard analysis packages, but I was asked by others to see if
a truss program was available.  Not that I do trusses too often myself
anyway.

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE