Lateral Pressure due to snow drifts

HI,

I am wondering if anyone has any information on snowdrifts against buildings
and if it exerts any lateral pressure on the walls.  I checked ASCE 7 and
only found snow drifts on roofs, etc..

Thanks in advance,

Mark Rodgers, EI
Dekker / Perich / Sabatini
architecture  interiors  planning  engineering
phone 505 761.9700              fax 761.4222