RE: Truss computer program

Scott,

I have been doing a lot of this lately. We use Risa but first generate the
nodal and section data in Excel and paste it into Risa. Much faster.

You can also create your own templates in Advansee that allow variable
numbers of panels and depths. But the starting and ending points must first
be determined.