Re: sidesway web buckling - AISC 9th edition K1.5

Bill,
Maybe I am not reading this correctly, but "l" for
this section is defined as the "largest laterally
unbraced length of either flange at the point of
load".  In my opinion, this bottom flange is not
braced along its entire 48 foot length.  Am I missing
something?
Ken

********