Metric Steel Shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Metric Steel Shapes
- From: "John MacLean" <john_maclean(--nospam--at)pomeroy.bc.ca>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:23:02 -0700
>Bill Polhemus wrote:
>Now, wait a minute! YOU'RE the guys with the accents!
You must have heard our illustrious Prime Minister, Jean Chretien speak. Don't worry, no one can understand him in either English or French!
But what about all those Canadians blending in down South unnoticed: Michael J. Fox, Jim Carrey, Lorne Green, Shania Twain, Alanis Morrisette, Clint Eastwood, Mickey Mantle, Marilyn Monroe, etc. We are among you!
Pomeroy Engineering Ltd.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Metric Steel Shapes
- Next by Subject: RE: Metric Steel Shapes--ASTM A7M
- Previous by thread: Re: Metric Steel Shapes
- Next by thread: UL numbers for mechanical deck attachment