Metric Steel Shapes

>Bill Polhemus wrote:
>
>Now, wait a minute! YOU'RE the guys with the accents!

Bill:

You must have heard our illustrious Prime Minister, Jean Chretien speak. Don't worry, no one can understand him in either English or French!

But what about all those Canadians blending in down South unnoticed: Michael J. Fox, Jim Carrey, Lorne Green, Shania Twain, Alanis Morrisette, Clint Eastwood, Mickey Mantle, Marilyn Monroe, etc. We are among you!

Cheers, eh?
John MacLean
Pomeroy Engineering Ltd.