RE: changes to SEAOC web page

I didn't see the FAQ button either.

There was a letter in the August 2000 issue of PC Magazine (page 72-74)
reporting that M$ FrontPage 2000 creates HTML errors that browsers other than
IE cannot handle.  I noticed on the source for your home page that it was
originally created using FrontPage 3.0.  Was FP 2000 used to update it?

It would be interesting to see what browsers the people seeing and not seeing
the FAQ button are using.

Using Arachne, the browser for DOS and Linux, the FAQ button cannot be seen.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona