From: Bart Needham [mailto:bartn(--nospam--at)ckcps.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 4:29 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: changes to SEAOC web page

I don't see a little yellow FAQ either.  I see a SEAINT logo, and an SEAOSC
logo.  I see a SEAINT home page, and a SEAOSC home page. Which home page is
it at the top of?

I guess I'd make a lousy inspector.  (Not to mention a bad English teacher
for ending my sentence in "of".

I would be inclined to think it could be clearer as well.

As I type this message I have figured out and verified that the yellow faq
is at the SEAOC.org site.  Not SEAINT or SEAOSC.

Hope that helps.

Bart Needham