RE: changes to SEAOC web page

That is a common error. SEAINT is produced by the Southern California
chapter of SEAOC. Originally, the link to WWW.SEAOC.ORG pointed to the SEAOC
site produced by SEAOSC. Now that the state has taken over maintenance its
own site and pay for professional site management you will see many
differences for the better.