changes to SEAOC web page

Mark,

My apologies.  I (and possibly others) were going to the SEAINT web site, not
the SEAOC web site.  There *is* a "FAQ" button at the top left side of the
page and the page *was created* with "GOLIVE", not FrontPage.

However, the page did not load completely due to either an error in the page
or a lack of memory.  (40 MB not enough???)  I then ran the page thru
http://validator.w3.org, which checks the page for compliance with W3's HTML
standards which resulted in a number of errors (non-compliance?) reported.

Roger Turk