MATHCAD 2000 Question: "Locking" Areas

I note that with Mathcad 2000 Professional you can "lock" areas so that they
can't be changed. What I want to know is: can you "lock" an area so that the
regions within it can't be MOVED?

For instance, I want to set it up so that I can't accidentally move a region
that I have aligned right where I want it, but I DO want to be able to change
the value of a variable declaration, for example.