RE: Truss computer program

My understanding is that the program is made available as an introductory
marketing tool and is not "supported" unless the user is a registered owner
of v5 engineering suite.  From the enercalc website:

"FastFrame is a 32 bit Windows 95, 98 & NT Two-Dimensional frame analysis
     program...

          Note!
          Technical support for FastFrame is ONLY PROVIDED
          to Structural Engineering Library Version 5 users"