prestressed piles

     I could use the help of anyone who has experience designing prestressed
concrete piles. I need to design a 100 foot long pile to take 240 kips of
vertical load and 45 kips of horizontal load. The top 25 feet will be a
composite pile,  30" diameter drilled pier with conventional reinforcing and
the prestressed pile extending up through the composite length to the pile cap.
The idea is to predrill the 30" section then drill a smaller hole for the
remaining 75 feet. The prestressed pile will then be driven and a rebar cage
lower around it for the first 25 feet. The soils engineer has given the 240 kip
load for a 14" diameter pile. The top 25 feet will take the 45 kip horizontal
load.
     I have been reading about prestressed piles but the information I have is
not  specific and none have any thing about a composite pile. As this project
is to go for a review of the 100% package in three weeks time is important to
me. Any help on references which include design examples of prestressed piles
would be appreciative. Additionally any pitfalls on using pile splices would
also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Acie Chance

P.S.  Phone (562) 908-7411 ext. 2010