From: Michael Zaitz [mailto:mzaitz(--nospam--at)hgbd.com]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 4:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Design Team Responsibilities

Hello,

Is there anything published that breaks down the responsibilities of the
various
members of the design team?  What is the mechanical engr. responsible
for?
Electrical? Structural? etc.  I know that it is all what is in your
contract
defining the scope of work but I am curious as to what is considered the
different team members responsibility.

Mike