RE: Input with regard to section 1633.2.4

The difficulty is with applying the deformation compatibility to columns in
a one-story building. Columns are usually designed and detailed with pin-pin
end conditions. Unless you have a fixed based, applying p-delta to these
columns is an exercise in futility.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA