Structural Engineering Opening in Beautiful San Francisco-Bay Area

OLMM a leading structural engineering firm with offices in San Francisco
and Oakland, is looking for both entry level and senior level Structural
Engineers.  Our projects include public buildings, healthcare facilities,
airport terminals, office buildings, multiple housing, and water and waste
water structures.  Our recent projects include the award winning
base-isolated New Main Library in San Francisco, the Pioneer Place in
Portland, and the Juvenile Justice Center in Orange County.

See our web site:  www.olmm.com for further information.

We offer excellent compensation package, opportunity for growth,
challenging and interesting projects, and a great place to work.  We
require M.S. or Ph.D. in structural engineering, interest in analyses and
design of steel, concrete, and wood-frame buildings, knowledge of AutoCAD,
and strong computer and communications skills.

Please send resume to:

Sunil Gupta, Principal
OLMM Consulting Engineers
1404 Franklin Street, #350