From: George Richards, P.E. [mailto:george(--nospam--at)BORM.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 5:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Flag pole footing

I am looking for a computer program that will analysis a pier in soil
for
lateral loads.  Something like the flag pole equation in the UBC but
that
can take into account the stiffness of the soil with respect to the
stiffness of the pier.  Something along the lines of the charts in the
NAVFAC book or the Fortran program in Bowers book but pre-packaged and
ready
to eat.

Thanks in advance,
George Richards, P. E.