Flag pole footing

I am looking for a computer program that will analysis a pier in soil for
lateral loads.  Something like the flag pole equation in the UBC but that
can take into account the stiffness of the soil with respect to the
stiffness of the pier.  Something along the lines of the charts in the
NAVFAC book or the Fortran program in Bowers book but pre-packaged and ready
to eat.

Thanks in advance,
George Richards, P. E.