ASCE 7-95 question...

I have a question for anyone out there who is familiar with ASCE 7-95.  I
am computing the main wind force loads for a building that is under 60 ft
(low rise).  So I am using ASCE 7-95's "low rise" method.  I am in the
process of determining the External Pressure Coefficients (GCpf) per
Figure 6-4.  I am looking at CASE A.  My roof slope is 0 degrees.  So per
Figure 6-4, the coefficient would be -0.69 for zone 2 (windward roof) and
-0.37 for zone 3 (leeward roof).  Now this does not make sense to me.  If
my roof is flat (i.e. 0 degrees) shouldn't both of these coefficients be
the SAME?  This is not consist with the method for non-low rise buildings
(the cofficients are the same for roof with 10 degrees or less).

Also, another dumb question...how does one obtain a roof with a slope of
90 degrees?  <grin>

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE