RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing

Roger,

If you can work without air conditioning in 108 degree weather, I am
impressed.

I think that you will find Tide's work very interesting.  I have spoken with
him on a few occasions.  He is a wealth of information when it comes to
reinforcing existing structural steel.

He is the master, I am still a grasshopper.  I have also discussed this with
Omer Blodgett (another master).  One of these days, I should publish this
compilation of miscellaneous stuff.

Regards,
Harold Sprague