RE: Input with regard to section 1633.2.4

And how do you get the imposed forces? From the displacement, right? Then
you do have to design for the shear and bending from delta-M. However, I
think what you are trying to refer to is that you can skip calculating the
forces caused by delta-M and just conservatively provide ductile
detailing. Do you agree?