SEAOC Convention Online Registration Notice

I am passing along information from the chair of the SEAOC Convention (Janiele
Maffei):

For those people who register online for the SEAOC convention in Vancouver (this
August) need to hit the submit button twice:  Once after the registration info.
and again after the sports.  We think some people (maybe a dozen) have hit the
submit after the sports sheet only.  Consequently, we get their sports info.
without their name.  If they have not received a confirmation they should redo
the registration online.  We will not charge a penalty but would very much
appreciate it if they do it this week.  We will also check duplicates so they
shouldn't worry about being charged twice.

Also, people should only call the 1-800 number for room reservations -
1-800-WESTIN 1.   The hotel number listed in the registration packet seems to
have been changed.  There are still rooms available.

Ron LaPlante
Degenkolb Engineers