RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:20:38 -0500
- Cc: Scott Melnick <melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net>
>One of these days, I should publish this
>compilation of miscellaneous stuff.
If you're willing to write this up, we'd be most interested in publishing it. It could be anything you want to make it, but I think an aryicle in Modern Steel Construction would be a great fit if it is a compilation of items of the nature that you usually post to the SEAINT list server. I think it would be a great article.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing