SEAOC Convention

A few of the hotels in Vancouver have been experiencing a work stoppage by
certain union staff the past couple of weeks. The Westin Bayshore happens
to be one of the ones affected. The management person who I spoke with on
Tuesday said the hotel is functioning with a slight decrease in services
such as closed restaurants. Presently, she said you have to cross a picket
line to get  in and out. Maybe I will bring my hard hat along. There have
been media updates on the Internet about the stoppage at
tourismvancouver.com.

Michael Krakower SE
Arcadia, CA