Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

One thing might be problems with Factory Mutual requirements, if that is
important to the client.  It I recall correctly, Factory Mutual does not
address the use of 3" (N type) roof deck.  Therefore, a job done with 3"
roof deck would run into problems getting "certified" by Factory Mutual.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE