Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

Factory Mutual may be a problem as will the design of uplift (if any) on the
joists.  Nothing that can not be overcome that I can think of (except for FM).
Down here we tend to joists from 5' to 6'-8" o.c. with 1.5 intermediate rib or
wide rib deck depending on joist spacing (this meets FM's 1-90).

Mike