Metric Roof Slope[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Metric Roof Slope
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:33:21 -0700
What is the standard way of specifying roof slope in metric countries? In the US we use x:12, where x is so many inches of rise in 12 inches of run. What is the standard in metric?
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Metal screws for drywalls.
- Next by Subject: RE: Metric Roof Slope
- Previous by thread: Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please
- Next by thread: RE: Metric Roof Slope