RE: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

I have run into problems in the past by specifying a "B" deck over an "F"
deck.  In this part of the country, we typically do not have thick layers of
roof insulation, maybe 1.5" total.  When I changed from the intermediate rib
to the wide rib, it was necessary to increase the thickness of the
individual insulation boards in order to maintain a warranty for the roof
system.  I am sure this will be an even larger problem with the "N" deck.