Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

    <<  Down here we tend to joists from 5' to 6'-8" o.c. with 1.5
intermediate rib or
wide rib deck depending on joist spacing (this meets FM's 1-90).  >>

And how does one get by the Steel Deck Institute limitation of a max span of
5'-0" on 1 1/2" decks ?

Too many damn many "institutes" and "codes" all, seemingly conflicting.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)