Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

Check with the developer's/owner's property insurance carrier if they have
to conform to Factory Mutual requirements. Specify rigid insulation to
match profile of deck. Check diaphragm shear. Check loading from Sprinkler
mains, plumbing lines (storm lines in particular). Check wind uplift.

matt