Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

    <<  Vulcrafts catalog (1998) says a multiple span 16 gauge deck can span
a max
10'-3" per SDI.  >>

I don't find this same data that you refer to in the 1996 catalog that I
have at hand.  As a matter of fact SDI criteria load tables are absent from
every product there except the non-composite deck section.  Have there been
some recent SDI changes of which I am not aware?  I note that the SDI
Diaphram Design Manual is based upon a desertation submitted to the West
Virginia University by a Hsin-Tien Huang way back in 1979.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)