Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

I don't know where your are looking in the 1996 Vulcraft catalog but the
values are identical (for at least B deck) for the 1996 (I still have mine
since I am a pack rat) and the 1998 catalog.  If you goto the page for the
type of roof deck that you are interested (i.e. page 3 for B deck), then
look at the table on the bottom of the page.  The third column on that
page is the max SDI span.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE