RE: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

I recommend being a little conservative (yeah, I said it) in selecting the
deck based on construction loads when the concrete is wet. Most tables
(Verco, et. al.) "assume" a construction live load of 20 PSF. If you watch
the actual operation and observe just how many folks it takes to handle the
hose and associated tasks as well as how deep they let it pile before
distributing it, you may want to increase that load (double?). AMHIK.

Maybe spend 20 or 30 seconds. O.K.?

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS