Re: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

Also, while none of the notes specifically state it, I believe that table
for the construction loads is for when the deck is UNATTACHED.  I could be
wrong, but I find it difficult to believe that a 200 lb man could
overstress a overspanned deck after it has been in place.  I would imagine
that the situation that they are envisioning is after the deck pieces have
been laid out on the framing and the construction worker is walking around
either welding, screwing, or "shooting" the deck with powder/pnuematic
fasteners.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE