RE: Roof Framing, Joist Spacing...Input please

Bill,

I agree with your concern about the manner in which concrete is placed on
metal deck.  It is something that requires some consideration.

However, keep in mind that the original question was pertaining to roof
deck and the SDI table that has been mentioned is for roof deck (i.e. no
concrete).

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE