RE: Worldwide Wood Frame Construction

Here in Germany wood frame constructions are commonly in use !
Thru the last 20 ys. they got more and more, because the costs and the
faster way to build up the construction. Since the reunion of Germany we've got
more of them, additionally. Wood frame constructions are common locally.
The most of the constructions here in Germany are made of concrete or masonry in
combination with wooden roof constructions.

Rico Harzer