Re: [AEC-Residential] Free Lateral Design Spreadsheet

Alphonso S. Quilala, and other interested in receiving the free lateral
design spread sheet that Dennis Wish :

You can download it from:
http://www.seaoc.org/software/97UBCLD.exe  Lateral Design Spreadsheet
(approx 1.8 megs download).

Information from Dennis Wish including credits to co-authors of
the spread sheet, its features, and comments on its use, and hopes and plans
for its future development are available in a post that Dennis made to the
AEC Residential list.  I tried to include Dennis' document in my reply to
Alphonso, but it came back to me with a message that it was too long to be
posted on this list.  You can retrieve Dennis' document from the AEC
Residential list archives; here's how to join that list:
AEC-Residential - Discussion List for the Residential Building Professional
                     To Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Send Mail to
                   mailto:aec-residential-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
    Leave the Subject Line Blank, put "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
Body of the Message (without "quotes" of course!)

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer