Residential Design Spreadsheet

Nels Roselund,

Thanks for the spreadsheet.  The writers have obviously done
tremendous work to bring it to its present shape.  Unfortunately, for
engineers like me with minimal experience in  the design of wood
structures it is not easy to understand and use. A simple explanation with
a simpler problem would have been very useful.  Sounds like I am asking
too much for free.  Anyway, I am hoping when I spend more time with the
spreadsheet, I will get it.

Thanks.