RE: Residential Design Spreadsheet

Nels-

I'm not sure if the statement you made is fair. If so, and extrapolating, NO
software would need manuals or sample problems because we ALL know the
theory behind it, right? You F.E.M. guys don't need no stinking manuals,
right :o)?

IMO, ALL spreadsheet templates (even/especially interoffice templates)
should have documentation by the author with samples available.

I believe I am quite familiar with the Code but I am reluctant to dive into
Dennis' spreadsheet because there is a lack of documentation and samples.
Sad, but true.

Just my opinion.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)