Re: Metric Roof Slope

John,

*Somewhere* in LOOKOUT! there is a place to indicate that you want to sent
*text only*, or text plus an HTML attachment, and possibly a place to attach
a "card."  Of course, you want to select the *text only* option.

Since I know nothing about LOOKOUT!, I can't tell you where these choices
are, but I would suspect that they are in "preferences" somewhere.  Of
course, after you change it to *text only*, you have to worry about windoze
changing it back, because windoze knows what you want better than you!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

John MacLean wrote:

. > On a separate topic, can anyone tell me how to send an email into the list
. > without generating all the "3 part mime" stuff?