Question on SAP2K

I will be calling them in a couple of hours when they open, but until then,
does anyone know how a member should be modeled so its axis is off set from
the joint? Such as a case of a single angle attached to the face of the web
of a T section in a truss situation? I have not found such capability in the
published manuals and help files.

Ghassem Khosrownia

US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
Sacramento District
Military Design Branch
CESPK-ED-M
1325 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 557-7347
(916) 557-7841 (Fax)
gkhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil