MaxQuake

I have been using a Lateral Forces Template for Excel called "MaxQuake"
written by ArchForms.  After using the template for a few months I
believe I've discovered at least 2 serious errors in the way the template
calculates total wind forces as well as the forces on shear walls.

I strongly recommend that anyone using this template consider NOT using
the template until this issue can be sorted out.

Bob Morrison
R L Morrison Engineering Co
Structural and Civil Engineering
Poulsbo WA