MaxQuake[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: MaxQuake
- From: Bob Morrison <morrison(--nospam--at)pacific.telebyte.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:30:30 -0700
I have been using a Lateral Forces Template for Excel called "MaxQuake"
written by ArchForms. After using the template for a few months I
believe I've discovered at least 2 serious errors in the way the template
calculates total wind forces as well as the forces on shear walls.
I strongly recommend that anyone using this template consider NOT using
the template until this issue can be sorted out.
- Prev by Subject: RE: MATHCAD 2000 Question: "Locking" Areas
- Next by Subject: Membership Transfer
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Reinforcement Elongation Limit
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Reinforcement Elongation Limit