Re: Steel Modulus and Strength

The big question in my mind would be why an engineer experienced in
structural design and analysis would even ask this question.  And if you are
not that experienced in structural design and analysis, you shouldn't be
dabbling in it.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Jim Korff wrote:

>>Thanks for the clarification.

My original post was only to determine what values to use as defaults for
the software. I will use 29000ksi, 60ksi and 40ksi.<<