Railroad loading reference

Project: Unloading pit/tunnel under a railroad car.  The RR will cross about
10 feet of the pit.

I'm thinking to design this as a one-way slab but I need a reference for RR
the AASHTO specification for highway bridges but haven't found a reference
for railway bridges.  Anyone know a good reference? Does AREA have a
website?

Related Question:  I was thinking of designing the pit wall like a retaining
wall with a large overpressure.  Any comments?

TIA,
Mark Jones