RE: Release of Calcs.

Nels-

If you want to keep the client, give 'em the calcs.

If they are a "one trick pony", tell 'em to pound sand.

If you give the calcs to your client, you can include a cover
letter/disclaimer stating your points below.

I would rather give my client calculations than electronic files of my
drawings.

FWIW, my practice has been similar to yours.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA