RE: Glass Railing

Although I haven't done any glass design for a few years, I have some
sources for you that may give you a starting point if you don't get a better
response.

1988 UBC Standards 54-1
1988 UBC Chapter 54

ASTM E 1300 - 94
(714) 826-7595

Libby-Owens-Ford
Jim Davis, Paul Beam or Dave Duly...The latter is very helpful.
1701 East Broadway
Toledo, Ohio 43605
(419) 247-4448
fax 247-4395